Tom Olivo, President of Right People, Right Roles, has over 25 years of experience in identifying, measuring, and comparing the commonalities of highly successful athletes, business leaders, and organizations. Tom has given over 500 keynote speeches, leadership workshops, and executive retreats for national healthcare organizations. He has worked in a variety of industries with thousands of senior executives and managers, emphasizing the importance of high performance standards consistent with best business practices.
Tom is available to present speeches and workshops on a variety of topics, including:
- The Impact of Organizational Culture on Healthcare Quality and Safety
- Right People, Right Roles: Leadership Alignment Can Make or Break Performance
- Transforming Hospitals into High-Performance Organizations through Workforce Optimization
- The Impact that Leadership has on Overall Performance
- Best Practices in Leadership Alignment and Talent Management
- Best Practices in Workforce Optimization
- Practical and Applied Performance Measurement
- How Evidence-Based Business Practices Create High Performance
- How do We Put in Place an Effective Performance Measurement System?
- What Does It Take To Lead A Major Improvement Program In Healthcare?
- Matching the Degree of Difficulty to your Leadership Pipeline
- Executive Coaching
- Span of Responsibility vs. Span of Control
- Talent Analytics